Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Shock of It All.....

Hubby and I were happy with 2 kids! I originally wanted more, but after the birth of my daughter, we decided that having the "pigeon pair" was good enough for us. That was until last Friday when I did a pregnancy test, and sure enough it was positive. The disbelief was enormous! All our plans for the future were now out the window!!!
We decided to tell the kids straight away as we knew they would be extremely excited. And my Lord, they were. Paige kissed my tummy repeatedly and Callum kept asking if we were just tricking or telling the truth. They are over the moon!!! We told family & friends, and they are all extremely shocked as well!
I am between 7-10 weeks and have been having morning sickness the last 3 days, as well as extremely sore breasts. Here is a picture of what the baby looks like now, from a website called www.birth.com.au

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home