Thursday, February 22, 2007

Week 24 - Sore Breasts!

Well, my breasts have become larger (which I didn't think was possible) and incredibly sore! I think I have to shop for some new bras ASAP. My nipples are incredibly sensitive and sore to touch, and I have started ALREADY to leak colostrum!!! It's unbelieveable how quickly they turn into milk making factories!
I have been sick for the last week with a sinus infection/cold and am just completely exhausted to the point when I am struggling to keep my eyes open. I have had the week off work & am trying to rest up as much as possible, but I must admit that it is a struggle with two kids, hubby and a house to maintain.
The kids are still as excited as always about the impending arrival and they constantly talk about it - what it is going to be like when the baby arrives, who will be sharing a room with it when it grows bigger (Callum will be getting bunk beds), how they are going to have to keep small toys away from the baby so he doesn't choke, etc. All very gorgeous, and I am glad they have accepted that there will be another body in the house! Callum is already talking about how the baby is going to love Star Wars when he gets bigger, just like he does!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home