Owen is 4 Months Old!!!!
Our precious little boy was 4 months old on Thursday. I can't believe it has been a month since I have last posted - I am very slack!!
Owen was sick for a while with a cold a couple of weeks ago. The doctor believes he is teething, which at first we thought was a load of bullshit, but he is definitely showing all the signs of it - dribbling & chewing on his fist or anything he can get in his mouth. I have been keeping an eye out for tooty-pegs, but nothing has shown up as yet.
Sleepwise, he has been having lots of 6 hour sleeps, then grizzling for a feed, having a quick 5 minute snack, then back to sleep for another 3 hours. I almost feel human!!! It's wonderful, and I almost can't remember how horrible that first month was!
The latest trick Owen has is to save up for a big poo only once a day. And boy, is it a big poo! Without a doubt it will go right through his nappy, through his clothes, and onto whatever he is lying on. And he does such a good job that it cannot be cleaned with just wipes - a bath or shower is necessary IMMEDIATELY!
He has started grabbing onto toys now, and everything goes straight into his mouth! And he kicks his little legs non stop for hours - it tires us out just watching him!
Fortunately Owen is still a golden child! Just an adorable baby who hardly ever cries & is always smiling & laughing. We are extremely fortunate!
The last 2 weeks have been difficult due to me having ankle surgery. I have been unable to carry Owen, bath him, attend to much of his needs, so it has been quite stressful, but thankfully we have gotten through it, and of course Owen hasn't noticed at all - as long as he gets his "boobie drink" he is happy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home