Tuesday, August 21, 2007

11 Weeks Old

Our gorgeous boy is now 11 weeks old! And he is just beautiful. He is smiling and laughing all the time now, and I could just watch him for hours, he is so adorable!
I don't know what I did all day before he came along. He is still sleeping well throughout the night, but wanting a feed every 3-4 hours. I cannot wait until the night feeds are over & done with. I love my sleep and can't imagine how good it will be to sleep right through a night!
Every morning about 5am Owen decides to become unsettled. I am not sure yet as to what is causing it, but hubby & I call it "The Witching Hour". I usually bring him into bed with me & he goes back to sleep in my arms, but often he will toss & turn, grunt & moan, until we get up at 7am. I try desperately to keep him quiet so as not to wake the kids.
We are heading down to our caravan this weekend for a night, so it will be Owen's first night out of his cot. Not sure how he will settle, but I am prepared that I may be sleeping on the couch with him all night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home