The Little Man is 10 Weeks Old Today
Owen is 10 weeks old today. It seems like he has been a member of this family forever!
What a little gem he is. He is at the stage where he smiles and laughs all the time at us, and when I am breastfeeding him and he looks up at me & gives me a huge smile, it just melts my heart! And I had forgotten how fantastic a newborn baby smells!
Both Callum & Paige still dote over him. They absolutely adore him & shower him with kisses whenever they can. I think they are enjoying the fact that he follows them with his head & eyes now & also that he will smile at them when they talk to him. Unfortunately they have forgotten that some times they need to lower the noise level to accomodate him!!!
Owen is still feeding every 3 hours, and I am still suffering from sleep deprivation, but have just learnt to live with it now. He had his first immunisation needles last week, and was off colour for a few days. He slept for long periods without feeding, had a slight temperature and was first constipated, and then had the runs. He seems to be getting back to normal now.
What a little gem he is. He is at the stage where he smiles and laughs all the time at us, and when I am breastfeeding him and he looks up at me & gives me a huge smile, it just melts my heart! And I had forgotten how fantastic a newborn baby smells!
Both Callum & Paige still dote over him. They absolutely adore him & shower him with kisses whenever they can. I think they are enjoying the fact that he follows them with his head & eyes now & also that he will smile at them when they talk to him. Unfortunately they have forgotten that some times they need to lower the noise level to accomodate him!!!
Owen is still feeding every 3 hours, and I am still suffering from sleep deprivation, but have just learnt to live with it now. He had his first immunisation needles last week, and was off colour for a few days. He slept for long periods without feeding, had a slight temperature and was first constipated, and then had the runs. He seems to be getting back to normal now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home