Tuesday, April 03, 2007

30 Weeks - Happy Easter

I had another check up at the Hospital this morning. I am now seeing the doctors and not the midwives, and the one I saw this morning was terrific. He explained that all my tests came back with terrific results and there is nothing to worry about. He said I obviously just have a large uterus, but the baby is not overly big. The baby is still in breech postition (head up) and sitting very high up on me. I am to go back in 2 weeks time for another check up, and then for an ultrasound (just to check on the baby's growth) in 3 weeks time. Phew, what a relief! All that worry for nothing!
I am still feeling really great, although very tired throughout the day. I have only 9 shifts of work left which I am very excited about, but I take 2 years maternity leave! We are heading off for a 10 days Easter holiday in a couple of days time and we cannot wait! I am just looking forward to lazing by the pool with the kids and doing not much but relaxing!
HAPPY EASTER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home