It's a Whopper!
Had my last check up at the hospital today, and the Doctor commented that the baby is a whopper. He also pondered as to why I have big babies (Callum was 8lb 4oz and Paige was 9lb 3oz)!! All in all, the day at the hospital was quite frustrating. I waited over an hour to see the doctor, who then informed me I should have had an appointment with a pre-admission nurse, so I then waited another 2 hours to see her to get all the paperwork done for the surgery on Monday. She informed me that I was supposed to be booked in by the Doctor for bloods to be taken, and also I should have filled out all the consent forms with the doctor. ARRGGHHH - how annoying! This all has to now be done on Monday morning before the caesarian! It was very upsetting as I felt like I didn't really know what was going on, and to make matters worse Paige was climbing the walls with boredom after waiting around for over 3 hours, so she was playing up and I couldn't concentrate on what the nurse was telling me.
Only 6 sleeps to go now and panic is slowly setting in . I have organised for my parents to take the kids the night before & then bring them into the hospital after lunch on the day the baby is born, but I still can't help worrying about them. I have written a HUGE list of all the things to be done before Monday, so hopefully I won't exhaust myself before then!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home