One More Sleep to Go.....
Well, it's 5.30pm the night before the bubs is to arrive. I have a load of washing on, half the house to vacuum, ironing to do, and then I should be happy enough to sit down & relax. I plan on going to bed late as I know I won't be able to sleep much at all.
I have just come home from dropping the kids at my parents' house. I hated leaving them, but they were quite content with the full attention of their grandparents. They have no idea what a change they are in for!!
Greg and I were discussing last night how it really hasn't sunk in for us that we will have a newborn tomorrow. It just doesn't seem real - we are so used to being a family of four. I am sure in a couple of weeks time it will seem like we were always a family of five!
Anyways, LOTS to do & not much time to do it. I am glad to be rid of all the huffing and puffing, and groin pain, back pain, sciatica, extra weight, etc. However, I will dearly miss the feeling of kicking inside me and watching my tummy move when a foot, arm or baby's bum protrudes out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home