14 Sleeps to Go....
These last few weeks are just draggggggggginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg by!!!! I am so anxious to have it all over with now. I have only started thinking about the surgery side of things, and the recovery, which is making me nervous. I am extra keen to get on with the weight loss side of things though. I was in the shower yesterday when I realised I would have lost over 40kgs by now on Weight Watchers if I hadn't of been pregnant, which made me slightly sad, but hubby was great and supportive & told me he knows I will be back on it again in no time after bubs is born.
Yesterday we cooked up a storm. Greg made three trays of WW sausage rolls, which we had for lunch & they were beautiful, and a huge pot of WW potato & bacon soup, that we had for dinner. I made a zucchini slice and a pot of Chow Mien, and froze the two of them for the upcoming weeks when I am in hospital or when I come home from hospital & we can't be bothered cooking.
Both the kids are currently at home from school and kinder, as they have colds with terrible coughs. Callum is still not 100% after his bout of gastro last week, and I haven't been feeling the best the last 2 days, and am hoping I am not coming down with anything! I spent a lot of time yesterday dry-retching into the bathroom sink & struggling not to be sick!
Everything is prepared and ready for the arrival of bubs. Bags have been packed for weeks, and I just need to pack my stuff with things such as knickers & pajamas.

<< Home