Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week 32 - The Countdown is On....

We had a lovely holiday, but it was so very nice to get home back to our own beds! It is also nice to be back into the school, kinder, work routine again.
Speaking of work, only just over a week to go! I can't believe it! Very excited about it, although slightly worried about the lack of money we will have once I am on maternity leave. I am sure we will survive!
I have been feeling very tired, and am getting puffed out a lot quicker than usual. I can now not bend down to do up my shoelaces or pick something up.
Had my fortnightly hospital check up & all is well. Bubs is still breech (head up), and the Doctor filled in my paperwork for me to be booked in for a caesarian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home