Sciatica... What a Pain in the Bum!
27 Sleeps to go and counting. Unfortunately I am in extreme pain with the baby sitting on my sciatic nerve causing extreme shooting pain in my right buttock and down my right leg. I have been for a very painful visit to my Chiro today, and have to see him in another 2 days time to see if there is any improvement.
Unfortunately it causes me grief when driving (since it is my right leg that accelerates & brakes), so much so that I was in tears today when driving. Poor Paige came out with "stupid baby" as she knows it is the pregnancy causing the pain, so I had to explain I was like this when pregnant with her and her brother as well!
On the subject of Paige, she is very clingy of late & I am worried I am going to have a lot of problems with her being jealous of the baby when it arrives. We'll just have to deal with it as it arises I suppose.
A Mum I know whose son goes to school with Callum has just miscarried at 16 weeks. I have been thinking about her for days, and finally saw her this morning. She had a little cry, God love her, and she told me some things her son had said, which were just beautiful, especially "When the baby gets to heaven, maybe God will fix him and send him back to us". It made me have a little cry too - he is a gorgeous little boy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home