Week 34 - When Will It Be Over??
I am TOTALLY over it now. I am sick of getting up every 2 hours during the night to wee! I have been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions that double me over in pain. My sciatic nerve is playing havoc with my lower back & causing great pain. My bad ankle is the worst it has been in a very long time! And I am just absolutely exhausted all day long!
Anyway, enough of the whinging! I am really enjoying not working & it has been so lovely being able to have nightly baths with the kids & snuggle up with them on the couch infront of the TV and read with them, etc. I never realised how much I missed all of those before-bed activities.
Anyway, enough of the whinging! I am really enjoying not working & it has been so lovely being able to have nightly baths with the kids & snuggle up with them on the couch infront of the TV and read with them, etc. I never realised how much I missed all of those before-bed activities.
My fortnightly check up with the Doctor went well. Blood pressure, etc is all fine. He said I should know within the next fortnight when I am being booked in for the caeser, but I won't hold my breath!
I have asked my girlfriend Chris to come in to the surgery with me to see the baby born. Hubby was unable to come in for the previous births due to his tendancy to faint around anything relating to blood, needles, etc (which unfortunately has been inheritated by Callum), so I needed a support person. I originally asked my Mum, but she politely declined, and Chris was more than happy to take her spot!
In regards to my weight, I was naughty and weighed myself the other day, and was shocked to see I have put on about 6kgs in about 4 weeks. I know that the baby plumps itself up in the last month or so, but I was very shocked & disappointed. I have now resigned myself to just go with it, and worry about it after bubs is here.
Photo of my beautiful kids.....

1 Comments:
hi there jules i am on the ww website forums and i found your blog so i hope you dont mind me posting a comment? Your children are lovely and congrats on your impending birth i hope it all goes well for you and the family and i look forward to seeing some babay pics. Angiexxx
8:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home