Monday, May 14, 2007

21 Sleeps to Go.....

Oh God, not long to go, but it feels like forever! I am sooooo over being pregnant! I am so exhausted and sick of waking up during the night every 2-3 hours for the toilet, or getting up to heat up my wheat pack in the microwave for my aching ribs! And I have that terrible feeling of PANIC and wanting everything spotless, but because of my severe sciatica pain, I can't bend so am unable to vacuum, clean the bathroom, or pretty much do anything - and it is driving me crazy!!! Poor hubby is doing so much around the place, but is as grumpy as hell because I am nagging him about things that need doing, or things he hasn't done properly. ARRRGGGHHH I just want it over!!!!
Otherwise, everything is going well. The kids are excited with the countdown to meet their new sibling. I am worried about Paige and how she is going to handle not being the baby anymore. She has become extremely clingy of late. And I am on a mission to have at least a few meals (or at least a few containers of pasta sauce or something!) in the freezer to make life easier once I am home from hospital.
Bubs is still constantly moving. It feels like he is digging his way down into my pelvis. I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions the past 2 days. He's now not kicking, but rolling, and every now and then a bum or leg will protrude from my belly. And he gets the hiccups all the time as well - very cute! I can't wait to see what he looks like (and pray he doesn't have red hair like his father!!!).
Following is a picture of my enormous belly (and stretch marks!!!) as taken by Paige a couple of days ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home